Principal / Sr. Principal Requirements Manager
- Annapolis, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
The Systems Engineering department in the Northrop Grumman Undersea Systems business unit in Annapolis, MD is seeking dependable, cleared individuals who are interested in expanding their horizons. Specifically, we have opportunities in Requirements Development and Management, which require an active Top Secret clearance with a Polygraph.
These are some of the tasks that you would be performing:
- Help architect the requirements management process for multiple programs
- Develop solutions for requirements database management and maintenance across multiple related baselines
- Define system level requirements and establish traceability to customer/contractor documents
- Derive and allocate requirements to subsystems (performing or coordinating analyses as required) to support hardware, software and interface specifications
- Employ and improve change request processes including impact analysis
- Plan and coordinate requirement verification activities; including developing Requirements Verification Traceability Matrices (RVTMs), gathering objective quality evidence (OQE), Discrepancy Report (DR) resolution, and waiver requests as applicable.
- Execute applicable Systems Engineering homeroom processes including metrics reporting
All job functions require close teamwork across technical disciplines and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in a fast-paced environment. Our diverse and passionate engineering team is mission-focused while also committed to personal development. We are distinguished by our welcoming, dependable workplace culture that supports work-life balance, innovation, and STEM outreach. All of which have made Undersea Systems a great place to work for more than 50 years.
This is a multi-level requisition; offers will be made at the level to which a candidate satisfies the below qualifications.
Back to top