Principal / Sr. Principal Logistics Mgmt Anlyst
The successful candidate will apply experience in data analysis, maintenance processes and product support to serve as a Logistician in a variety of discipline areas supporting US Army, US Air Force, US Navy, US Marine Corps and other Customers (Domestics and International).
The candidate selected will be responsible for:
- Performing logistics product support analysis to identify spare parts, equipment, and maintenance activities
- Providing analysis and recommendations to maintain user systems and retain operational availability (Ao)
- Looking strategically at the logistic products and services requested by or provided to our Customers.
- Coordinating with other Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Business/Product Line Points of Contacts (POCs) in areas for future Customer Business Growth and/or Customer Roadmap development
- Coordinating with other interdisciplinary team members to integrate sparing requirements and level of repair analysis (LORA) results into Logistics Management Information (LMI)/Product Data.
- Assisting with the development of Maintenance Engineering and Logistics Support Product Data.
- Supporting Maintenance and Maintainability Demonstrations (MDemo) for customers.
- Contributing to proposal development efforts associated with provided customer's Statements of Work (SOW)
- Interacting and interfacing with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to interpret Customer communications and requirements
- Participating in and presenting technical information in team and customer environments/settings
This position can be hired as a Level 3 or Level 4
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 or more years related Logistics or Business experience, 3 years with a Master's Degree, 0 with a PhD
- Bachelor's Degree with 9 or more years related Department of Defense DoD Logistics or Business experience,7 years with a Master's Degree, 4 with a PhD
- Good Customer relations, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships
- Experience understanding, interpreting, and analyzing Engineering Drawings
- Experience utilizing Relational Database software
- Knowledge, understanding, and ability in utilizing MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and Project
- US Citizen with ability to Obtain and Maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of DoD Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements and GEIA-STD-0007-B
- Ability to use data and information to support Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) analyses, provisioning, and document preparation. Familiarity with the one or more of the following:
- Logistics Support Analysis
- Logistics Management Information (LMI) Summary Reports
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Spares analysis & recommendations
- Maintenance Planning and Recommendations
- Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP)
- Experience with Logistics Product Database software tools such as SlicWave, PowerLogJ, etc.
- Business and Strategy Development
- Experience with military logistics support on acquisition programs
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Back to top