Principal / Sr. Principal Financial Analyst
- McLean, VA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector is currently seeking a Principal or Sr. Principal Financial Reporting Analyst to join our growing team of diverse professionals in McLean, Virginia. The selected candidate will become a part of our Sector Headquarters Financial Reporting team.
This position will report to the Manager of Financial Reporting and assist in the monthly close process. This high impact role will work closely with sector, division, and program business management teams.
- Assists with the sector monthly and quarterly financial close deliverables
- Coordinates and consolidates financial statements
- Maintains month-end closing documentation
- Assists with preparation of year-end financial reporting packages and tax packages
- Prepares financial statement analytics and other quarterly management reports
- Provides audit support related to SOX, internal, and external financial statement audits
- Maintains the Financial Reporting department's SOX documentation and evidence of the operation of controls
- Provides financial reporting support for other reporting projects as assigned
- Assists in revenue recognition assessment and documentation
Back to top