Principal / Sr. Principal DevOps Systems Engineer - Tactical Space Systems
- Dulles, VA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon.
We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
This position is located in Dulles, VA.
Responsibilities may include the following:
• Experience developing and maintaining high availability, virtualized and hybrid cloud infrastructures.
• Experience with data center infrastructure automation and configuration management tools.
• Experience with Infrastructure automation by repackaging platforms, systems, and applications into reusable building blocks through the use of technologies such as virtual machines and containerization.
• Knowledge and/or skills with agile and other development processes and methods.
This position is for a Principal and/or Sr. Principal DevOps Systems Engineer. Basic qualifications for each level below.
Principal DevOps Systems Engineer: Bachelor's Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related area and 5+ years of experience, Master's Degree and 3+ years of experience; PhD and 0 years of experience.
Sr. Principal DevOps Systems Engineer: Bachelor's Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related area and 9+ years of experience, Master's Degree and 7+ years of experience; PhD and 4 years of experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, and/or RHEL/Centos Linux 6.7+
- Experience with deployment automation/configuration management tools such as (Ansible, Docker Container methods using orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Swarm, or Mesos.)
- Certificate Authority experience.
- Docker experience.
- Experience with analyzing Docker Vulnerability Reports (Trivvy, OpenSCAP, etc)
- Understand NIST 800-190 Application Container Security Guide
- Experience with Docker Orchestrator.
- Confluence and Jira Administration experience
- Nexus Repository
- VMWare Horizon, vSphere, vSAN, and or vCenter experience
- DAP experience with Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins, SonarQube, or Bamboo experience
- SVN and Git experience (Bitbucket preferable)
- PostgreSQL experience
- Nessus vulnerability scanning and configuration experience
- Familiarity / experience with MMSOC and EGS compliant Satellite ground systems and software
- CISSP or Security+ Certification
- Experience with nVidia Grid
Back to top