Principal Software Engineer TS/SCI
AOA Xinetics(AOX), a Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems(NGAS) strategic business unit, is currently seeking a software engineer with controls and hardware based applications experience for our East Hartford, CT location.
Our Software Engineers are an integral part of multi-discipline teams of engineers and scientists to architect and develop software solutions for a variety of hardware focused, control, distributed, and data driven software design and development projects. Applications and subsystems include multi-axis staging, PID controllers, and other hardware used to provide closed loop process control.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or related hardware engineering field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years work related experience developing software and distributed systems for process control oriented or embedded software applications.
- Experience with MATLAB development tools for hardware oriented applications.
- Experience with NI LabVIEW for Windows and Realtime applications.
- Experience with C/C++ development for ARM, Xilinx, or similar micro-processor targets.
- Experience with PID loop controllers, automation, robotics, hardware control, or closed loop process control software applications.
- Experience with source code control and issue tracking methodologies and tools.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams.
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- US Citizenship is a bona find requirement as applicants selected are subject to a government security investigation.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top