Principal Software Engineer / Secret
- Warner Robins, GA
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector has a need for a Principal Engineer Software at its Subsystem and Software Sustainment (S&SS) organization in Warner Robins, GA.
This engineering position is for an role on the Software Engineering Team that supports modeling and simulation, electronic warfare, avionics, and radar sustainment programs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, document, test and debug software.
- Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, develop requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test software designs, and perform data analysis.
- Research and collaborate on new software algorithm designs.
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate software applications for military systems.
- Use various integrated development environment tools and applications to identify and troubleshoot software algorithms.
Back to top