Principal RF Circuit Design Engineer
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Ground Systems Development Department based in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking talented RF engineers interested in developing and integrating custom designed RF hardware and test systems focused on ground based applications in support of space flight hardware.
The Hardware development responsibilities includes satellite system ground based hardware, flight electronics test systems, and site support. The ideal candidate has experience with RF designs (simple to very complex), RF simulation and analysis,RF testing, and may have additional experience in the design of Units, Test Sets, subsystems, and systems. Analog and/or digital skills are a plus.This person will be working on programs of various sizes ranging from small to large teams.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
- STEM Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of Electrical or Computer Engineering experience, OR a STEMMaster's degree with 3 years of Electrical, or Computer Engineering experience; OR a STEM PhD. degree
- Previous experience with RFdesign and/or test system development
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience in both RF and digital design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and have a strong interest in developing hardware
- Active DOD or SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top