Principal Quality Analyst
- Plymouth, MN
Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Requires Bachelor of Science in related engineering field such as mechanical, electrical, chemical, physics, aerospace, or systems engineering.
• Minimum 5-8 years of industry experience in quality management systems, process management and improvement.
• Experience working within and applying industry standard quality management frameworks / models, such as AS9100D, CMMI, including interpreting and performing internal audits for AS9100D.
• Experience working with stakeholders including upper management and Government.
• Ability to work with a team and work independently, when needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication and formal presentation skills.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• ISO 9000 or AS9100D Lead Auditor certification preferred.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Strong in understanding and application of statistical methods, data / analytical expertise.
• Lean / Six Sigma Green / Black-Belt certified
• Experience in process modeling, analysis and design.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to retain and reference information easily
• Appreciation for a Continuous Improvement culture
• Strong meeting facilitation skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top