Principal Publications Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Publications Analyst to join our team of qualified, highly engaged and enthusiastic communications professionals focused on the promotion and publicity of people, products and processes. Qualified candidates must be prepared to thrive in a highly active environment that demands collaboration, innovative thinking and use of tools to effectively communicate to employees, customers, the public, industry, stakeholders and others. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California reporting to the manager of Proposals and Reports for the sector.
Qualified candidates must be proficient in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications, desktop publishing or have extensive experience working aerospace proposals, extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional software, and the ability to work on PC operating system. We are looking for someone to infuse new ideas and techniques into projects and help to elevate the value of our proposal production team. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and qualified candidates must have demonstrated experience working multiple projects, performing to tight deadlines, being attentive to details and possess solid communication, coordination and collaboration, and project and time management skills.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years in proposal development, communications, marketing, media and/or journalism
- Mastery of Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with design and layout of documents and other print and digital materials
- Ability to work often unpredictable schedules, including overtime, evenings, weekends; and over holidays
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance and SCI program access. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret or SCI Clearance
- Document/graphic design and development standards
- Technical editing
- Experience in federal proposal development, managing proposal production and supporting complex proposal efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top