Principal Proposal Analyst - Space Components (Commerce, CA)
- Huntington Park, CA
• Develop, plan and schedule proposals.
• Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
• Coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
• Maintain a cost database that includes labor, material, and subcontract prices
• Research and analyze historical data and develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
• Coordinate proposal-related activities
• Participate in should-cost and pricing reviews with management.
• Participate as a member of the contract negotiating team.
• Support customers' proposal fact find requests.
• Support Finance and Accounting on government audits.
• Support Business Development activities.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 6 years' of proposal analyst experience OR a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years' of proposal analyst experience; A High School diploma and a minimum of 10 years' of proposal analyst experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
• Candidates must have demonstrated organization skills.
• Candidates must have excellent spreadsheet (Excel) skills and comfortable with generating formats and formulas.
• A self-starter who can work within a team environment
• Team player who is results oriented with winner mentality.
• US citizenship required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top