Principal Proposal Analyst 3 - San Diego, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is seeking a proposal analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future in our Autonomous Systems Center of Excellence location, San Diego, California. This role will join a small team of analysts and report directly to Global Supply Chain Business Management.
- Develops, plans and schedules material proposals. Including leading and supporting small to large new business cost proposals.
- Perform business analysis for Global Supply Chain supporting the development and reporting of GSC cost elements in the annual operating plan (AOP)
- Provide monthly GSC estimates at completion (EAC) for major contracts in support of the Triton program business management reviews.
- Support miscellaneous business analysis requests and Price-Cost analysis of subcontractor proposals as required.
- Estimate Global Supply Chain labor associated with material proposal and work with functional managers for approvals.
- Validate supplier proposals are TINA compliant and be able to articulate any deficiencies to suppliers for updates
- Prepare bills of material, write pricing instructions and work with Engineering as needed.
- Support customer and DCAA/DCMA RFIs, Prime Negotiations, and perform post award TINA sweeps
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field and 6 years of proposal analysis or Global Supply Chain experience or related experience OR A Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- Ability to perform and apply cost accounting, pricing and estimating concepts and principles
- EVMS experience
- Negotiation experience
- SAP experience
- Excellent communication and interactions with the customer, both internal and external.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top