Principal Property/Asset Management Analyst
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Property Administrator to perform multiple functions including contract property closeout, physical inventory, records and reports for certain NGAS programs. Listed below are the various functions and tasks for this position:
- Provide various material and tagged asset reports
- Coordination with other NGAS department to ensure the timely closeout of property
- Preparation of contract transfer documentation
- Preparation and submittal of property financial reports
- Coordinating physical inventory process
- Property record review and inventory updates in property database
- High level of interaction with both internal and external customers
- Perform property audit samplings on the floor in support of Contractor Self-Assessment activities
- Additional tasks/assignments may be given to assist other team members as necessary.
Back to top