Principal Property/Asset Management Analyst
- Redondo Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security, military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Property Administrator to perform multiple functions including contract property closeout, physical inventory, records and reports for certain NGAS programs. Listed below are the various functions and tasks for this position:
- Provide various material and tagged asset reports
- Coordination with other NGAS department to ensure the timely closeout of property
- Preparation of contract transfer documentation
- Preparation and submittal of property financial reports
- Coordinating physical inventory process
- Property record review and inventory updates in property database
- High level of interaction with both internal and external customers
- Perform property audit samplings on the floor in support of Contractor Self-Assessment activities
- Additional tasks/assignments may be given to assist other team members as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience in the area of Property Management, Contracts, or Subcontracts OR 3 years with a Master's Degree OR 9 years experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to interpret and formulate independent judgment based on federal regulations 52.245-1
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Must have current and active SSBI security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top