Principal Project Management
The Training Project Analyst acts as a liaison between the Sunnyvale, CAProgram Office and the Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) customers.
The role of the Training Project Analyst is to:
- Support the technical training instructors at the field sites
- Oversee and manage the creation and maintenance of formal curricula and other training services for the submarine fleet.
- Manage the planning, development and coordination of in house and customer training of the launcher and associated subsystems.
- Review and approve course content; determine and approve methodology; and oversee the development of training aids.
- Attend various training meetings as required by the SSP customer
- Provide business management support by reviewing the status of projects, budgets, manage schedules, prepare status reports and recommend strategies to meet schedules.
- Provide contract support by providing input to the ULS contract for the training services program, this includes but is not limited to preparing SOW, BOE, labor estimates, travel estimates and participating in fact-finding with the SSP customer.
- Provide strategic direction to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- Bachelor'sdegree andsix(6)years relevant experience
- Must be a self-starter, able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Possessexcellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Be comfortable and work well as part of an integrated team
- Must be a US citizen and with the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Experience with U.S. Navy Training and Curriculum development tools
- Exposure to a variety of Logistics support functions
- Working knowledge of customer compliance documents, government instructions, and government standards
- Knowledge of government contracts and related documents
Back to top