Principal Program Planning/Scheduling Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for aPrincipal ProgramPlanning/Scheduling Analystto join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business orrelated fieldAND 6 years of relatedexperience; OR 4 years of relevant experiencewith a Masters degree in any of the following: Program Planning, Program Scheduling, Master Planning, Business Management, or Program Management.
- Demonstrated ability to create high level metrics and brief to executive, program and customer leadership
- Minimum of 4 years experience in thecreation and management with Scheduling Software to include any of the following: MS Project, Primavera, Real Time Project, Open Plan or similar scheduling software
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience with enterprise schedule development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with all of the following: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must have created, maintained, analyzed and manipulated Excel spreadsheets with complex formulas.
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Aerospace/Defense Industry Experience
- Working knowledge of MS Project Server
- Experience in Earned Value IMS Baseline Processes
- Experience with Schedule Health Analysis tools and Schedule Risk Assessment tools.
- Experience with Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis Software
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work with various deadlines
- Ability to develop and present Master Schedules to Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top