Principal Program Planning Scheduling Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 3
Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar field of study.
- Must have an Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance with full investigation or refresh within the last six years
- Minimum of 6 years of combined experience with a Bachelors Degree or a Minimum of 4 years combined experience with a Masters Degree in any of the following: Program Planning / Scheduling, Program Management, Business Management, Program Cost Analysis, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Master Program Planning and Scheduling
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Aerospace/Defense Industry Experience
- Excel Macro/VBA skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project Server
- Scheduling or Risk Analysis software experience such as MS Project, Oracle, or Primavera
- Experience with any of the following: Earned Value Management (EVM), Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA), Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), and DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR)
- Special Program Access (SAP)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top