Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst - TS / SCI
Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years experience
- Experience with multiple contract types (CPIF, FPIF)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work adhoc requests on short notice
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including data retrieval and pivot tables
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Active SCI clearance.
- Earned Value Management
- Baseline Change Control
- Revenue, Cash, Backlog Forecasting
- IPMR Formats 1-7
- Deltek Cobra
Back to top