Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Sector is seeking a Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst 3. This position will be located at Azusa, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analysis such as funding profiles and variance analysis.
- Run weekly reports of actuals cost incurred and prepare reports to compare the variance between budgeted work and actual cost incurred.
- Work with control account managers, business managers, and program managers to maintain accurate records of expenditures.
- Maintain earned value compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews.
- Support Planning and NCTA projects for long-range and annual operating plan, financial forecast development and analysis, funding, and financial reporting for the program.
- Assist in the preparation and submittal of monthly IPMR CDRLs (Formats 1-7)
- Bachelor's Degree & 6 years of finance and/or accounting experience including a minimum of 3 years of EVMS or financial planning experience, OR a Master's Degree & 4 years of finance and/or accounting experience, including a minimum of 3 years of EVMS of financial planning experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Experience with SAP, IFAS (or similar financial planning tool), MPM, and Cobra
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top