Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking to hire a Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 3 to join our Maintenance and Modernization Operating Unit. This position will be located in Warner Robins, GA.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers with the gathering of source planning data, logical sequence of activities, establishment of activity durations and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against an approved baseline.
- Review subcontractor schedule submissions to assess performance, determine compliance to subcontract requirements and communicate corrective actions as needed.
- Implement automated planning/scheduling software tools to perform program planning and provide schedule analysis and reporting, including critical path analysis and assessment, schedule risk assessments and schedule health metrics analysis.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performsfinancial analyses such as funding profiles, sales forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related discipline and 6 years of experience or a Master's degree and 4 years of experience or an additional 4 years of relevant experience which may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Four to Sixyears of scheduling experience
- Working knowledge and experience with scheduling in a compliant EVMS environment
- Experience using Microsoft office (Project, Excel, Word)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to work in a team environment with technical subject matter experts and business operations personnel
- Experience with automated cost and schedule integration, including Cobra
- Familiarity with ANSI/EIA 748-C; DI-MGMT-81650/81861 and related government requirements
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top