Principal Program Cost Control Analyst, Redondo Beach (TS and/or SSBI/SCI Clearance Required)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking a Principal Production Cost Control Analyst on our Space Systems Division Cost Management team in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Production Cost Control Analyst 3 will report to the Manager of Project Control and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporation Aerospace System (NGAS) programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation.
This role requires the candidate to have an active TS and/or SSBI/SCI Clearance
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for manufacturing support on programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements
- Interface with Cost Account Managers and providing monthly Earned Value Management cost/schedule data for program Cost Performance Reporting requirements utilizing the Micro frame Project Manager (MPM) tool
- Reporting variance analysis and preparing cost reviews
- Generate weekly material reports and publications
- Develop EAC Analysis for Material and Hardware Acquisition Management (HAM) labor which includes Parts Material and Integration (PMI), Parts Materials and Processes (PM&P), Material Control, Advanced Planning and Material Resource Planning (MRP) Buy
- Utilize SAP Material Resource Planning (MRP), transaction codes, data field elements and material business management processes and Solumina Manufacturing Execution System to obtain production order data for status and earned value reporting
- Support Integrated Product Team Business Manager on restricted programs
- An active TS and/or SSBI/SCI Clearance is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years' experience in Business, Finance or Accounting in cost control; OR a Master's Degree with 4 years of stated experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP Management Project Systems Module and Business Warehouse (BW)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top