Principal Program Cost Control Analyst
- East Hartford, CT
Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst - East Hartford
Adaptive Optics Associates - Xinetics (AOA Xinetics), a wholly-owned Northrop Grumman Space Systems, Payload and Ground Systems Division Business Venture, is currently seeking a Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst to support Special Programs business area activities in East Hartford CT.
AOA Xinetics (AOX) designs, develops, and manufactures precision, advanced optical products and systems such as deformable mirrors, optical systems, adaptive optics control systems and silicon carbide optical structures for the U.S. Government, commercial customers, and U.S. defense prime and second-tier contractors. Markets for these technologies include civilian astronomy and semiconductor capital equipment as well as defense ISR and Directed Energy. Several potential direct and adjacent application areas also exist. The Company has substantial growth opportunities in support of many U.S. Government and NGSP business initiatives.
AOX delivers industrial photonics systems and development services for a variety of customers and applications. AOX excels in a range of applications from adaptive optical systems, deformable mirrors, wavefront sensors, precision actuators, to photonic systems that acquire and process data in real time for a variety of high availability applications. AOX's capabilities include lightweight passive and active hybrid CERAFORM silicon carbide optics and precision structures as well as large and small precision opto-mechanical systems supporting electronics and sophisticated controls software.
Reporting to theManager of Program Planning & Control, the Principal Program Control Analyst will provide financial analysis, pricing and program, planning & control support. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional program cost control expertise and collaborative people skills with the proven ability to work within a technically dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced strategically important business unit.
- Support Program Management by providing recurring and ad hoc project reporting and analyses
- Generate customer cost reports as required by CDRLs/SDRLs including EVM reporting
- Monitor projects to ensure that costs are within budget and negotiated contract and funded values and performance is within contractual scope
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts and perform analyses of actual costs and estimates to complete
- Prepare Government and Intercompany cost proposals that are consistent with Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements; assemble and coordinate all cost proposal input and support proposal managers in generating adequate costing for internal review and external submission; provide fact-finding, negotiation and price certification support
- Provide analysis of business area and program financials
- Support, interact and communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Area Management and functional organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or business related field
- 3 - 5 years of Program Planning and Control or Business Management experience
- Proficient MS Excel skills and basic knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Strong understanding of FAR, DFAR, TINA, CAS and EVMS
- Ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well in a team environment
- Good oral/written communication and organization skills
- U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for employment
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience working in a manufacturing, DoD/Defense Contractor, Aerospace or related industry
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
Back to top