Principal Program Cost Control Analyst
- Woodland Hills, CA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Program Cost Control Analyst to join our team of diverse, qualified individuals. The Program Cost Control Analyst will interface with the program managers, functional management, cost account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements. This position is located in Woodland Hills, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Prepare and present financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecasts.
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records.
- Financial forecasting and reporting; profitability analysis; variance analysis; and cash flow and working capital analysis.
- Cross-functional interfacing, including with Global Supply Chain, Contracts, Pricing, and Program Management.
- Earned Value Metric (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
Back to top