Principal Program Control Analyst (PCA)
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services (NGTS)Sector is seeking aPrinciple Program Cost and Schedule Analyst (PCA)to supporta new restricted program. This position is located in McLean, VA.
Roles and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performing analyses and preparing reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Preparing program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performing schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporating contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field with a minimum of 6 years of related experience -OR- a Masters in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field witha minimum of 4years of related experience. May consider a High School diploma and an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Should be well organized, schedule-driven, and have the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Should have strong analytical skills to support program reporting
- Ability to support occasional local travel
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Active Interim Top Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain a full TS/SCI
- Prior experience and success interfacing with multiple disciplines and varying levels of management
- Advanced Excel skills
- A background in SAP processes
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top