Principal Professional Support Staff
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking to hire aPrincipal Professional Support Staff. This position will be located at Hill AFB, UT. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
The successful applicant will:
- Participate in technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness of MMIII targeting tools including:
- STACCS (Strategic Targeting and Applications Computer Systems)
- DARTS (Dynamic Application and Rapid Targeting System)
- STSS (Strategic Targeting Support Software)
- MOTP (Minuteman Operational Targeting Program)
- COP (Console Operations Program)
- ODC (Online Data Collection)
- Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
- Verify specifications and designs through modeling and simulation, test data processing, and performance analysis
- Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Must have obtained a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree, or13 years of related experience with a master's degree
- Minimum 6years of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
- U.S. Citizenship able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- 10 years directly related experience to the job description
- 5+ years recent ICBM experience
- Experience with MMIII Targeting Tools
- Experience working with/for 625th STOS (Strategic Operations Squadron)
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Back to top