Principal Product Trainer
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Principal Training Courseware Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
The selected candidate will develop and implement training system requirements to develop training courseware materials in support of the overall Training System.
- Understanding of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and related products such as Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and multimedia development. Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and associated drawings.
- ISD functions to include task analysis, learning objectives, instructional strategies and adult learning theories, evaluation methods, media selection and design, storyboarding, and multimedia development for instructor-led academic lessons, and device training instructional guides
- Work closely with engineers, subject matter experts, graphic artists, and external customers to develop training courseware and other training deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as well as strong organizational skills and an ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of training materials development or aircraft maintenance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft products such as PowerPoint and Word
- An active DoD Secret or Top Secret level security clearance with a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years
- The ability to obtain and maintain special program access
- Experienced military maintainer
- Experienced military maintenance Instructor
- Experience in task analysis procedures and training systems products
- Experience with databases
- Experience using courseware development tools
- An active in-scope DoD Top Secret clearance
Back to top