Principal or Sr. Principal Logistics Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The Logistics Engineering team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal or Sr. Principal Logistics Engineer based out of Woodland Hills, CA.
What You'll get to Do:
• Support logistics engineering activities and assisting as a technical resource from a program's proposal phase through development, test, production, and post-production support phases.
• Perform logistics engineering analysis per requirements tailored for each program.
• Participate in the systems engineering process to influence design from inception throughout the product life cycle, focusing on maintainability, testability, availability, supportability and human factors/integration engineering.
• Responsible for activities that sustain the operation and maintenance of equipment systems to ensure they are available to the customer.
• Develop and update technical manuals, user manuals, training courseware and conduct training.
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) and possesses solid communication and presentations skills.
Back to top