Principal or Senior Principal Cyber Technical Analyst(s) - TS/SCI w/poly required
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Cyber Technical Analysts to join our team. You will serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office and/or volume of ongoing cases. You will be expected to perform occasional travel in the Washington Metropolitan region to sit with other mission partners. You will review data for suspicious behaviors or indicators. You will provide strategic analysis and reporting. The selected candidate will also be required to communicate technical data to a non-technical audience. You will identify opportunities for process improvements.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Principal or Senior Principal level.
• Basic Qualifications for a Principal Cyber Technical Analyst are a Bachelor's Degree and five years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Basic Qualifications for a Sr. Principal Cyber Technical Analyst are a Bachelor's degree and nine years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Demonstrated experience in one of the following: computer network forensics, network administration, computer security, or large scale data analysis
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Internet applications and protocols
• Demonstrated experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
• Certifications or degrees in a CyberSecurity discipline (CISSP, GIAC, GPEN, CDH, OSCP)
• Master's Degree in a relevant technical field (engineering, computer sciences, or computer forensics)
• Knowledge of mobile technologies
• Ability to automate visualizations with open source solutions (Gephi, GraphViz, NodeXl, Cytoscape
• Familiarity with network analysis tools
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top