Principal or Senior Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst - TS/SCI w/polygraph required
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting mid/senior level Cyber Intelligence Analysts in support of an existing long-term Government Program Office. These positions are located in Arlington, VA and will support our experienced Cyber Operations team developing solutions and analysis in support of DoD Cyber efforts. Our Cyber Intel Analysts will provide full-spectrum cyber intelligence analysis support to Combatant Commanders and other DoD organizations. They will conduct analysis, planning and targeting to support cyber operations and exercises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all-source intelligence research and analysis on networks of interest
- Conduct network links and nodes analysis:
o Conduct physical network mapping and identify logical connections
o Identify network components and associated equipment
o Determine routing of network traffic
- Prepare cyber intelligence assessments, papers and presentations based on research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Provide analytic support to planning, execution and assessment of cyberspace operations
- Present recommendations and findings to senior US government officials
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Principal or Senior Principal level.
- Basic Qualifications for a Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst are a Bachelor's Degree and five years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Basic Qualifications for a Sr. Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst are a Bachelor's degree and nine years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience utilizing all-source intelligence to conduct research, analysis and reporting on communications networks
- Experience conducting links and nodes analysis on communication networks
- IC and/or USCYBERCOM experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- M ust have an active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
- Experience providing analytic support to planning, execution and assessment of cyberspace operations
- Experience with Special Access Program processes and procedures
- Detailed knowledge of US SIGINT enterprise
- Experience briefing senior US government officials
- Experience in cyber operations exercises
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top