Principal Military Trainer/Intelligence Integration Writer
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family.
Exercise support staff for Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) exercises to train Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs. Operations Group X-RAY Operations Intelligence Integration Scenario Writer (OIISW): assists with training Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Mission Rehearsal, Warfighter and Full-Spectrum exercises (MRX/WFX) with subject matter expertise integrating Operations Intelligence tasks of collection, analysis and dissemination into MRXs/WFXs to ensure that military commanders and other senior leaders who may deploy have the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage Operations Intelligence writing, planning and execution. Attack the Network and Defeat the Device storylines developed for the exercise in line with the Hybrid Thread Network storylines which are in line with Scenario Design, participate in all planning conferences and Intel scripting working groups representing the Attack the Network /Hybrid threats. Supports exercises with 24 hour support that includes storyline injects and the capability to adjust MSELs ensuring proper realistic injects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide scenario products and subject matter expertise in the areas of operations intelligence integration operations to assist in replicating a realistic OE and to allow units to meet their training objectives.
2. The OIISW is the focal point for all-source analysis and provides the training units with higher level thought processes to pull the so what out of the data.
3. Assists the Governments Intelligence Coordination Element (ICE) section in providing fused products to influence the commander's decision making process during decisive actions.
4. Because the OIISW creates the networks for the scenarios he or she also creates the road map in concert with the ICE which allows opportunity for training unit success. He or she is able to adjust the storyline(s) to increase or decrease their depth depending on the unit's capability level.
5. Through predictive analysis and data crunching produce products that allow the units to not only see enemy traits and routines but also their own.
Basic Qualifications: a. Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
b. Ten years U.S. military service, Senior Non-Commissioned, Chief Warrant Officer or Commissioned Officer with experience in Operations Intelligence.
c. Familiar with current Army/Joint doctrine.
d. Highly proficient with MS Office suite of software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
Security: Must have, a DoD Secret and be able to obtain a DoD TS/SCI
a. Recent experience in OIF, OEF, or OND.
b. Battalion/Brigade or higher staff officer experience
c. U.S. Army Command and General Staff course, or MEL 4 equivalent Intermediate Level Education (ILE)
d. DoD Top Secret clearance based on SSBI for TS/SCI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top