Principal Military Trainer/Intelligence Integration Scenario Writer
- Leavenworth, KS
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects?Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Exercise support staff for Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) exercises to train Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs. Operations Group X-RAY Operations Intelligence Integration Scenario Writer (OIISW): assists with training Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Mission Rehearsal, Warfighter and Full-Spectrum exercises (MRX/WFX) with subject matter expertise integrating Operations Intelligence tasks of collection, analysis and dissemination into MRXs/WFXs to ensure that military commanders and other senior leaders who may deploy have the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage Operations Intelligence writing, planning and execution. Attack the Network and Defeat the Device storylines developed for the exercise in line with the Hybrid Thread Network storylines which are in line with Scenario Design, participate in all planning conferences and Intel scripting working groups representing the Attack the Network /Hybrid threats. Supports exercises with 24 hour support that includes storyline injects and the capability to adjust MSELs ensuring proper realistic injects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide scenario products and subject matter expertise in the areas of operations intelligence integration operations to assist in replicating a realistic OE and to allow units to meet their training objectives.
2. The OIISW is the focal point for all-source analysis and provides the training units with higher level thought processes to pull the "so what" out of the data.
3. Assists the Governments Intelligence Coordination Element (ICE) section in providing fused products to influence the commander's decision making process during decisive actions.
4. Because the OIISW creates the networks for the scenarios he or she also creates the "road map" in concert with the ICE which allows opportunity for training unit success. He or she is able to adjust the storyline(s) to increase or decrease their depth depending on the unit's capability level.
5. Through predictive analysis and data crunching produce products that allow the units to not only see enemy traits and routines but also their own
Back to top