Principal Material Cost Analyst, Redondo Beach (TS and/or SCI Clearance Required)
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Strategic Space Systems is seeking a Principal Material Cost Analyst on our Cost Management team in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Principal Material Cost Analyst will report to the Manager of Project Control on a restricted program and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporations Space System programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation. This role requires the candidate to have an active TS and/or SCI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for interfacing with Cost Account Managers and providing monthly Earned Value Management cost/schedule data for program Cost Performance
- Reporting requirements utilizing the Microframe Project Manager (MPM) tool
- Track budget and resources, update forecasts and prepare analysis
- Reporting variance analysis and preparing cost reviews
- Generate weekly material reports and publications
- Develop Estimates-at-completes (EAC) Analysis for Material and Hardware Acquisition Management (HAM) labor which includes Parts Material and Integration (PMI), Parts Materials and Processes (PM&P), Material Control, Advanced Planning and Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Utilize SAP Material Resource Planning (MRP), transaction codes, data field elements and material business management processes
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years' experience in business finance, accounting or economics to include program cost control and planning or a Master's Degree and 4 years of stated experience
- Active TS and/or SCI Clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP Management Project Systems Module and Business Warehouse (BW)
Back to top