Principal ManufacturingAnalyst/ Senior Principal Manufacturing Analyst
- Philadelphia, PA
Manufacturing and Production
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Please note that this is an individual contributor role and not a management role.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Undersea Systems Manufacturing is looking for a Principal or Senior Principal Operations Project Manager (OPM) to serve as the program facing lead supporting projects in their Philadelphia, Pennsylvania facility.
The OPM will...
- Function as a cost account manager (CAM) and utilize earned value management principles
- Execute both production and development programs
- Provide labor and material proposal inputs and serve as the Operations proposal lead
- Develop production schedules and contribute to the program Integrated Master Schedule
- Manage production across electrical, mechanical and acoustic disciplines
- Contribute to the development of manufacturing and production test procedures and processes
- Manage a diverse team of Operations personnel including technicians, engineers, supply chain planners, production
control planners, and facilities staff
- Conduct presentations for NGC upper management and customers
- Lead production and test readiness reviews Ideally the Operations Program Manager will have a technical background in a hardware engineering discipline; electrical/mechanical manufacturing experience; solid organizational skills; an ability to lead program teams to achieve program milestones and delivery objectives; program planning and scheduling skills; solid communication skills; and familiarity with earned value management.
Knowledge of welding, machining and mechanical/electrical assembly is desired but not required. The ideal candidate will have a background in undersea systems and the unique product lines and manufacturing processes that support such systems.
This position may be filled as a Principal of Senior Principal Operations Project Manager based on the qualifications listed below.
Back to top