Principal Manufacturing Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems, Manufacturing Engineering Organization is seeking a Principal Manufacturing Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida, where technology and teamwork come together.
The selected candidate will become part of the Manufacturing Engineering Team at the Melbourne Design Center of Excellence, working in a collaborative environment while preserving a positive, proactive team atmosphere.
Melbourne Manufacturing Engineering organization is expanding our team with Principal Manufacturing Analyst positions responsible for Supporting production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, material management, and process reengineering. The candidate may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement. Qualified candidates are experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations. Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform complex analytical tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 Years of manufacturing experience or 10 years of manufacturing experience in lieu of degree; 4 years of manufacturing experience with Master's Degree.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Engineering Technology
- Experience creating work instructions, visual aids
- Prior experience in manufacturing of aerospace hardware.
- Experience working with CATIA, Siemens NX tools, Enterprise Resource Planning ERP systems, SAP and Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Active, in scope DoD Secret clearance or higher that has been granted / renewed within the past 5 years
Back to top