Principal Manufacturing Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission orientedPrincipal Manufacturing Analystlocated in Redondo Beach, CA with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
The Floor Analyst is responsible for being proactive to mitigate potential shortages and coordinate production needs toresolve unforeseen stoppages and implement the shop priorities. This requires day-to-day coordination by the FloorAnalyst with the Command Center Analyst, Floor Lead/Test Conductor, program representatives, and other stakeholdersto keep production going. Will coordinate with Transportation for Mechanical Ground Support Equipment / Electrical Ground Support Equipment and Flight Hardware moves. Ensureall property is properly updated using NG Property system for all moves. Review engineering documentation, reports,specifications, and drawings to determine material requirements, ensure compliance with engineering specifications, andto ensure engineering orders reflect latest requirements. Monitor Solumina and SAP to ensure production is not stopped,andcommunicate and coordinate issues. Support audits.
Support program meetings and production center prioritization of work based on program schedules, capacity and materialavailability. Attends and supports program tabletops. Runs Provides leadership and guidance to non-exempt Floor
analyst role. Serves as primary interface to program project management (SPMs) on hardware status, ECDs, challenges,etc.
- Bachelors Degree plus6 years of experiencein a combinationof thefollowing SupplyChain Management, Production control or Logistics OR High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D) plus 10 years of experience in a combination of any of the following SupplyChain Management, Production control or Logistics OR a Masters Degree plus 4 years of experience in a combination of the following Supply Chain Management, Production control or Logistics.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel or PowerPoint)
- Intermediate use of SAP or Solumina
- Strong data analysis skills
- Leadership experience
- Familiarity with SIT&E products and production processes
- Drawing interpretation
- Experience with AssetSmart
- TEAMMS databases
- DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top