Principal Manufacturing Analyst
- Palmdale, CA
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman's Aeronautics Systems sector is looking for a Principal Manufacturing Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA Center of Excellence where technology and teamwork come together. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Manufacturing Engineering / Tooling organization working in a collaborative environment while promoting a positive and proactive teamwork environment.
Manufacturing Analyst job duties involve the following: structuring and maintaining bill of material, develop and maintain work instructions (including 3D visual work instructions) that meet manufacturing processes and procedures that are in compliance with customer requirements, implement detailed sequence of operations and specify procedures needed for product builds, investigate and initiate corrective actions and improvements relating to work instructions and identify improvement opportunities through sequence optimization with Manufacturing Engineering concurrence. Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning, continuous improvement, material management, process optimization and liaison. We seek Manufacturing Analysts that use a unique skill set that includes a hands-on approach and act as the production focal point for management of bill of material and production planning within the Aeronautics sector.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of planning/scheduling, process development, quality, or production experience in aerospace, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
- This position requires an Active in-scope DOD Secret security clearance that has been granted / renewed within the past 5 years
- Current Special Program Access
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to interface/communicate with multiple levels of leadership, Engineering, and Production.
- Experience creating work instructions and visual aids
- Experience creating procedures or process manuals
- CAD experience (CATIA, NX, SolidWorks)
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (Bill of Materials)
Back to top