Principal Logistics Analyst
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst 3 based at Palmdale, CA. Theemployee will c ontrol the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- 6 years with Bachelors OR 10 years experience in lieu of degree
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of Aviation and Aerospace technical data, have technical aptitude for large mechanical/chemical materials, and able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of SAP and have procurement experience. Well experienced in team dynamics, exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze situations to discover facts, knowledge, interpretations to carry out prescribe actions(s).
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions. Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours and has the ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 30-50 lbs. overhead.
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel). Ability to be subject to both external and internal environment conditions. Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Mustmeet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Active DoDTop Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Bachelor's degree in logistic related fieldwith experience inmobility and load planning.
- Extensive knowledge understanding of logistic elements; supportability, inventory management and logistics support preferred.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive SAP and Passport inventory programexperience preferred.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top