Principal Java Full Stack Developer
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop GrummanTechnology Servicessector is seeking aFull Stack JavaDeveloper - Mid, to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Woodlawn, MD. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
The qualified applicant will provide design and development support in the planning of system and deployment activities for a technical task order. Our program is on the cutting-edge of health care reform and Information Technology modernization in the United States and is making a difference in the lives of all Americans.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Systems Management operating unit, which focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of a Scrum/Agile Development Task Order
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interface
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the application and the underlying platform
- Working with different service owners to logically group individual data points into actionable categories
- Proactively identifying gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps
- Working with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts
- Conduct system audit reviews and perform maintenance functions as required to ensure system health
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, perform server patch management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and5 years experience, or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and3 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions
- Proven experience developing with technologies such as JAVA, JAVA Script development, React Angular JS, Angular 2, node, JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development
- Proven experience developing applications utilizing Relational Database/No SQL Database
- Experience with CICD practices and AWS based deployment
- Strong knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedure
- Experience with automated unit test methodologies and tools
- Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience in developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces and applications
- Experience with Salesforce application
- Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top