Principal Information Assurance Specialist / Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification
- Dahlgren, VA
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman's Maritime Warfare Control Systems (H20) program is seeking experienced Information Assurance Specialists to join us in King George, VA. The H20 program provides engineering services and infrastructure services for the development of Maritime Command and Control systems, Warfare/Weapons Control systems, and future warfare development for the US Navy.
* This position is located in King George, VA.
- Design and implement information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counterespionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
- Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validate system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Establish system security designs.
- Implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
- Verify security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Support secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in Information Assurance or related field from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of Information Assurance experience.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Possess an Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification or higher under specialty area 61 - Information Assurance with certification in current Operating Systems and Information Security. Acceptable certification can be either: CISSP, CASP, CAP, CISM, or GSLC.
- Current active U.S. government security clearance.
- Previous experience as a Department of Defense contractor.
Back to top