Principal Industrial Security Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems security organization is looking for an experienced security analyst to assist with the development and administration of a security program in accordance with DoDM 5220.02-M National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and DoDM 5205.07 V1-1, DoD Special Access Programs Security Manuaels. The position is for our Palmdale, California location.
The analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Developing standard operating procedures
- Concepts of operations and test plans for the handling
- Storage and protection of classified information
- Must have experience with security classification guides and will be responsible for obtaining rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government security clearance at theTop Secretlevel with a background investigation date within6 years
- Minimum 6 years of working knowledge of NISPOM DoDM 5220.22-M,and DoDM 5205.07 V1-4, and JPAS and Billet managementexperience
- Bachelor's degree
- CPSO experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top