Principal FPGA or ASIC Design Engineer
- Linthicum Heights, MD
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation and our allies safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS, Digital Technology Group, is seeking FPGA or ASIC Design Engineers to work on FPGA or ASIC Designs across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of digital design and interfaces.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable STEM discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (3+ years with an MS, 0 years a PhD)
- Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline- Experience with MatLAB, Mentor Graphics simulation tools
- Familiarity with Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi FPGA technology and FPGA Vendor's tools OR/AND
- Familiarity with front end ASIC technology and tools
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top