Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst to support the Submarine Propulsion Systems Business Unit, Business Management organization. This position has the opportunity to be located in Sunnyvale, CA or remote. The individual must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent programs.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Preparation and presentation of financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecast.
- Compliance and financial reporting.
- Review of contractual document.
- Assistance with contract negotiations.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of related professional experience - OR - a Master's degree with 4 years of related professional experience.
- Experience in cost management, finance management, Program Integration, or pricing & estimating.
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict deadlines.
- Experience with Earned Value (EVMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Master's in Business or CPA license.
- Experience with SAP software program.
- Experience collaborating with technical functions or a project/program.
- Executive presentation skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top