Principal Facilities Representative
- Plymouth, MN
Facilities Rep will posses and apply complete principals, concepts, practices, and standards to solve complex facilities issues, including, but not exclusive to:
- Development of precedents and policies.
- Completion of daily tasks and assignments.
- Planning schedules, moves, builds, etc.
- Representing the enterprise as a prime contact on projects.
- Interact with senior leadership.
- Serve as point of contact with external vendors and customers.
- Responsibilities are in more than one of the following facilities areas: facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing or real estate coordination.
- Works closely with and/or provides advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
- Associates Degree
- At least two years of facilities experience.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years of facilities experience in a manufacturing setting.
Back to top