Principal Facilities Rep
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Principal Facilities Rep to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities include developing scopes of work for various commodities to initiate blanket purchase orders and service contracts; working closely with Purchasing to maintain contract funding, period of performance, and changes in scope; overseeing work performed by suppliers to verify adherence to the purchase order/scope of work, quality of work, and safety; coordinating and scheduling preventative maintenance work with suppliers and affected users; running Maintenance projects; scheduling and leading meeting with suppliers, performing job walks with suppliers, request quotes, and review project schedules. Coordinating emergency requests, escorting as needed.
This position requires excellent communication and problem solving skills, ability to use Microsoft Office software. Will be required to gather and present data regarding contracts, equipment and facilities.
The candidate must be a self-starter, and must be able to work under minimal supervision. Will act as the point of contact from Facilities to the supplier.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED and 10 years of facility maintenance or maintenance trade experience such as: plumbing, electrical/electronics, structural OR a Bachelor's degree and 6 years of facility maintenance or maintenance trade experience such as: plumbing, electrical/electronics, structural OR a Master's Degree and 4 years of facility maintenance or maintenance trade experience such as: plumbing, electrical/electronics, structural
- Current Driver's License
- Ability to obtain and maintain required security clearances
- Active SCI and/or DoD TS Clearance
- Familiar with Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Familiar with iBuy purchasing system
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top