Principal Engineer Systems Test
- Warner Robins, GA
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career. Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Principle Systems Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Warner Robins, GA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Coordinates integrated testing activities. Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program.
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations. Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings. Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from and 5+ years combined engineering experience with some of the following: network, computer, and/or software/hardware engineering experience -OR- Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 3+ years' experience
- 5+ years of experience with configuring, designing and/or managing hardware and software systems
- Proficient in one or more of the following tools Java Script, HTML,SHTML, XML, or GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD Secret or Top Secret level.
- Experience with Networking, servers & clients, operating systems such as MS Server 2012, automated test using LabVIEW, DASYLab, etc.
- Security+ certification.
Back to top