Principal Engineer Systems
Seeking a Systems Integration Lead that drives and performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems as an individual contributor or through an assigned project team.
Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Requires BS in Engineering with a preference for Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of Systems Engineering experience
- US Citizen
- Datalink Communication Systems Experience
- Internet of Things System Design Experience
- Systems Integration Experience
- Experience with UML
- Defense or Aerospace experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Teamcenter Systems Engineering and/or DOORs
- Experience with Cameo System Modeler
- Engagement in 1-2 professional engineering organizations as a team member or leader
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top