Principal Engineer Software Quality
- Woodland Hills, CA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
At Northrop Grumman, innovation isn't just an idea - it's a way of life.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Software Quality Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals at our Woodland Hills, CA location. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Software Quality Engineering team that is engaged with cutting edge technology on a dynamic portfolio of products to meet our customer's mission needs. The Software Quality Engineer performs tasks that contribute to the completion of program execution for one or more programs to meet the requirements of the contracts and business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with engineering to ensure software development standards are in place and being met.
- Evaluates and reports on design and process evaluations of various engineering work products.
- Perform, document, and report on process audits
- Identifies, reports, and tracks to closure product or process non-conformances and/or non-compliances.
- Ensures that corrective measures are performed to completion, meet acceptable reliability standards and documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Represents the organization in finding solutions to difficult technical and contractual issues.
- Has frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Assures contractual work products are completed and delivered on-time.
Back to top