Principal Engineer Software - Build Engineer
- Colorado Springs, CO
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman's Space Systems Sector organization is seeking applicants for a position on the Sustainment and Modernization of Radars (SMORS) program. This position will work in an Agile environment and serve as a software engineer supporting the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS).
The engineer selected to this position will:
• Manage the build framework.
• Automate processes to support the build effort (ex. automate build scripts that are currently manual).
• Manage the CI/CD pipeline.
• Have experience applying Agile principles.
• Have an understanding of Scaled Agile Framework.
• Have experience working on an Agile team.
• Provide support to the PARCS DevOps Environment.
• Participate in software implementation to include static code analysis, unit-level testing and documentation.
• Perform/support rapid software defect root cause analysis and solution development.
• Position may require up to 25% travel.
Back to top