Principal Electronics Engineer Test
- Manhattan Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Principal Electronics Test Engineer to support the Ground Systems Development Department. This position is based in Manhattan Beach, CA. The ideal candidate is a passionate test engineers interested in testing and integrating Digital and RF hardware focused on ground based applications.
The responsibilities includes supporting satellite system ground based hardware testing, flight electronics test systems, site support, procurement, logistics, material tracking and disposition. The ideal candidate has experience with hands on hardware test and integration and is comfortable with racking units, being hands on in the assembly lab with hardware such as commercial test equipment, custom electronics (simple to very complex), PCBs, Units, Test Sets, subsystems, and systems. This person will be working on programs of various sizes ranging from small to large teams. This position has opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally after obtaining security clearance.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
- 5 years of engineering experience with a Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degree from an accredited institution; or 3 years of experience with a STEM Masters degree; or a STEM PhD. degree
- 2+ years of electronic engineering test experience in an engineering environment
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- 2 years of Electronic Engineering test experience in an Aerospace Environment
- Electronic Design experience in and engineering envrironment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and have a strong interest in hardware integration and test
- DOD TS or SCI clearance
Back to top