Principal Electrical Engineer
- San Dimas, CA
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer level 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Azusa, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The successful applicant will be assigned to perform hardware design and analysis and/or hardware integration and test of a product required for multiple Military and Civil space programs. This engineering position requires technical understanding and experience in design, analysis, integration & test of circuit card assembly (CCA) and subsystems, and anomaly investigation. The position requires coordination with multi-discipline functions to ensure that the product meets requirements.
Specific assignments may include electrical design analysis, deriving design requirements from system requirements, trade studies, preparing and performing design reviews, hardware design and analysis, developing test documents, and troubleshooting to support anomaly resolution during system integration and test. Additional responsibilities may be assigned commensurate with performance or due to business needs
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology Engineering, Math) & 5 years of electrical design, hardware design, or product development experience, OR a Master's Degree in a STEM field & 3 years of electrical design, hardware design, or product development experience
- Ability to obtain & maintain a DoD secret security clearance (US Citizenship Required)
• Master's Degree
• Knowledge and experience with space borne electronic systems
• Familiarity with National Instrument or COTS technology hardware
• Familiarity with 1553 Bus
• Electronics Hardware product design
• PCB design experience with Mentor graphics or altium designer
• Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top