Principal Earned Value Managment Analyst (EVMS), Redondo Beach (No Clearance)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Analyst 3 in our Space Division, Redondo Beach, CA facility.
The Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Analyst 3 will report to the Manager of Project Controls and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporation Aerospace System (NGAS) programs in compliance with
Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation.
- Ensure compliance for Programs with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation support based on current EIA 748 standards
- Provide direct support to the Program Management Office and Control Account Managers on the planning and implementation of Earned Value Management Systems Processes to ensure compliance across Space Division
- Coordinate Earned Value Management System (EVMS) training activities for project personnel
- Review EVMS artifacts such as: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), and Work Authorization Document (WAD) for compliance, Cost Performance Reports (CPR) and Contract Logs
- Interface with government Defense Contract Management Agency(DCMA)
- Support program Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR)
- EVMS compliance reviews on programs (internal/external with DCMA)
- Develop close working relationship with programs to foster sharing of best practices
- Participates in audit deep dives, evaluates program office processes leading to recommendations for implementation ofcorrective actions
- Create and maintain internal process documentation and procedures
- Provide objective-oriented recommendations utilizing EVMS guidelines and general policies
- Actively communicates with project team keeping all customers well-informed on key issues
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years' experience in Business Finance,Cost Control and PlanningOR Masters degree with 4 year of stated experience
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project managementsoftware, wInsight, SAP Management Project Systems Modules and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards EIA 748 guidelines
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for mostpositions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top